Knoxville Wedding Photographers
Daniel + Martha Howell. Who are we?

We're a husband and wife team who loves to photograph the emotions of weddings, make friends with our clients, and have fun working.

We could live at Starbucks, although Daniel prefers black coffee and Martha likes "girly" drinks like Frappuccinos. We both love listening to the musical genius that is Harry Connick Jr. Our favorite vacation spot is the Big Easy - every time we leave, we know what it means to miss New Orleans. We call Sweetwater home and are happy to be here; it reminds us of where we grew up. Our little family consists of us and two adorable dogs.

Enjoy our blog and checking out our newest work and learning about us in the meantime!

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lifestyle Session: A Grandfather & Grandsons

I (Daniel) try to stick to my photojournalistic style as much as possible, even during portrait sessions. Therefore, when I got a phone call asking me to document a grandfather and his grandsons (one of which he was meeting for the first time), I knew this was a perfect avenue for my lifestyle photo shoots. Lifestyle photo shoots tell a story – a story of each individual's personality and how the interact with each other.















Lifestyle photo shoots tell a story – a story of each individuals personality and how the interact with each other. Prices for lifestyle shoots start at $100; if you're interested please contact Daniel at daniel@danielhowellphotography.com for more information.

1 comments:

abby May 22, 2008 at 6:57 PM  

Danial,
My name is Abby gales. The pictures that you posted on your advertiesment page were of my Father, nephew, and my two boys. I think the work that you did was awsome. I am very happy to know that our family could enspier you. thank you for the good work we will tresure the pictures for ever
abby gales

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP