Knoxville Wedding Photographers
Daniel + Martha Howell. Who are we?

We're a husband and wife team who loves to photograph the emotions of weddings, make friends with our clients, and have fun working.

We could live at Starbucks, although Daniel prefers black coffee and Martha likes "girly" drinks like Frappuccinos. We both love listening to the musical genius that is Harry Connick Jr. Our favorite vacation spot is the Big Easy - every time we leave, we know what it means to miss New Orleans. We call Sweetwater home and are happy to be here; it reminds us of where we grew up. Our little family consists of us and two adorable dogs.

Enjoy our blog and checking out our newest work and learning about us in the meantime!

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Vote for your favorite couple... ROUND 2!

*VOTING IS NOW CLOSED.*
We will tabulate the votes in the poll and the individual emails sent to us by those who had trouble with the poll and then announce the winners by Wednesday, March 25.

If you voted in the previous poll, feel free to vote again - we're featuring two new couples and one returning!...




*If you have trouble voting, please leave a comment on this blog post and I will count your vote manually! Thanks!*

Couple #1

I live up near Nashville and my fiance Brian lives in Signal Mountain. We have had a long distance relationship for almost 3 years and have talked about marriage for a while. He came up to visit me one weekend with his two children, 8 and 4 years old, and we decided to go out for dinner at Olive Garden. When we got our food there was a new entree on the menu that Brian decided to order. Our meal went on as normal and then his daughter had to use the restroom. I took her and this is when he Brian went into motion. He placed my ring in the open box by my plate and waited for me to return so I could be surprised. His son was in on it with him and when I got back to the table his son was bouncing up and down in his chair with a huge grin on his face and clapping his hands together.

His excitement distracted me so I never noticed the ring when I sat back down. All I could think of was that he tried his dad's pasta and he really liked it. I asked him if he thought it was good and he said, "Yeah yeah really good!" I couldn't understand why he would be that excited. I told him, "Your face is priceless!" Then Brian leaned over and grabbed the box with the ring and said to me, "so is yours!" My eyes got huge and I said, "Oh my God!" The kids were so excited that everyone in our area of the restaurant noticed and said congratulations. It was the most wonderful night.


Couple #2

I met my fiance on a website called singlesnet.com. We chatted on there for awhile and then started talking on the phone, when we finally met each other it was an instant attraction, we had so much in common it was unreal. Even our birthdays are close his is Oct 15th and mine is Oct 18th. The next weekend he proposed to me in the living room of his apartment. He got down on his knees in front of me and talked about how we felt that we were drawn together by God and then he said he he had something for me and he got his key ring. While he was talking he was taking something off his key ring, what I thought was a key to his apartment but it was not when he got it off his key ring he had the most beautiful antique diamond ring I had ever seen and he ask me to marry him. We have been inseperatable ever since. I have since lost my job due to the cut backs in the workforce in the area and he has been so supportive of me in my search for work. I would love to be able to win the engagement session for us so that I could repay a little of the love and kindness he has shown to me in the short time we have known each other.


Couple #3

For my marriage proposal, my fiance made me truly feel like a princess. We took a short trip to Disney during January and I had been insisting that we had to watch the fireworks at least once while we were there. Though he completely did not want to watch the fireworks, I was not going to let him have his way on this one because there is just something magical about them there. Come to find out, the theme of the fireworks show right now is wishes. So once they had talked about a dream is a wish your heart makes, my fiance looked over at me to ask me what my wish was. I told him that I couldn't tell him or it might not come true. He looked over at me and told me that he could make it come true and got down on one knee! I didn't believe him at first, but when he pulled out the ring it couldn't be mistaken! I was so surprised! We got congratulated by the people around us, and I know believe that the fireworks truly are "magical". I completely felt like a Disney Princess that night!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP