Knoxville Wedding Photographers
Daniel + Martha Howell. Who are we?

We're a husband and wife team who loves to photograph the emotions of weddings, make friends with our clients, and have fun working.

We could live at Starbucks, although Daniel prefers black coffee and Martha likes "girly" drinks like Frappuccinos. We both love listening to the musical genius that is Harry Connick Jr. Our favorite vacation spot is the Big Easy - every time we leave, we know what it means to miss New Orleans. We call Sweetwater home and are happy to be here; it reminds us of where we grew up. Our little family consists of us and two adorable dogs.

Enjoy our blog and checking out our newest work and learning about us in the meantime!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Winners of Round #2

It was close, but everyone's favorite proposal story was from Couple #3, so they have won a free engagement session. Thanks so much to all those who participated!

Couple #3

For my marriage proposal, my fiance made me truly feel like a princess. We took a short trip to Disney during January and I had been insisting that we had to watch the fireworks at least once while we were there. Though he completely did not want to watch the fireworks, I was not going to let him have his way on this one because there is just something magical about them there. Come to find out, the theme of the fireworks show right now is wishes. So once they had talked about a dream is a wish your heart makes, my fiance looked over at me to ask me what my wish was. I told him that I couldn't tell him or it might not come true. He looked over at me and told me that he could make it come true and got down on one knee! I didn't believe him at first, but when he pulled out the ring it couldn't be mistaken! I was so surprised! We got congratulated by the people around us, and I know believe that the fireworks truly are "magical". I completely felt like a Disney Princess that night!!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP