Knoxville Wedding Photographers
Daniel + Martha Howell. Who are we?

We're a husband and wife team who loves to photograph the emotions of weddings, make friends with our clients, and have fun working.

We could live at Starbucks, although Daniel prefers black coffee and Martha likes "girly" drinks like Frappuccinos. We both love listening to the musical genius that is Harry Connick Jr. Our favorite vacation spot is the Big Easy - every time we leave, we know what it means to miss New Orleans. We call Sweetwater home and are happy to be here; it reminds us of where we grew up. Our little family consists of us and two adorable dogs.

Enjoy our blog and checking out our newest work and learning about us in the meantime!

Friday, July 31, 2009

Places to go... Lions to see

One of the things I enjoy most in life is thinking on good times, but sometimes my memory isn't as good as it should be for a twenty-something. So, when Daniel and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary last month, I wanted to do something special to help us remember a few of our good times.

SO, I bought tacks, a cork board, and a map to aide in our memory journey to all the places we've been together.

After we stuck a tack in the places we have been, we dreamed about the places we want to go.

The map was a map of only the US, and if we want to conquer all of those dots we better get busy! But, of course, I do enjoy traveling internationally, which Daniel & I haven't had the opportunity to do together. Someday (SOON!) we will.

Why in the world am I writing about this today? Well, last night we were cleaning our basement (which is where all of the random items go including our dogs!), and I took special notice of a collection of wooden animals.



The animals were brought back by my parents on our trip to Africa, a trip that I have always cherished and longed to repeat! So, blame the animals for this post!

Any brides getting married in Africa who'd like to fly us over? :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP